Staffordshire Bull Terrier Pups – When only the best will do .

Home  /  LITTERS AVAILABLE  /  Staffordshire Bull Terrier Pups – When only the best will do .

Share
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

sbt-world-news

STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER PUPS – WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO .

This is a Facebook group set up by dedicated breed enthusiasts that are committed to letting people know that there reputable breeder who are breeding quality Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppies.

They are working hard to ensure the survival of the traditional colours of The Staffordshire Bull Terrier.  Brindle, Red and White Pied, Black and White Pied, Red, Fawn and White. Colours which are now becoming rare in the breed with only 1,429 registered of 4,530 total registered in the UK in 2015.  Only 31% the remaining 69% (3,101) are blue.

The knowledge of those running the group is exceptional with well in excess of 35 years experience in the breed and have had a vast knowledge of owning and breeding Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

Al up-coming and current litters available have been vetted by the group prior to any litter being advertised to ensure they are from responsible breeders and have all the relevant health tests – please see our pages on health issues

If you would like to see the group and find out more about the litters available then please click on the icon below.

click_for_more

Follow Us
Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinrssyoutube

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar